Singapore Cricket Club
Artist/Cartographer: G R Lambert
Inaugurated in 1852, the Cricket Club began life in a humble hut under the angsana trees in the western corner of the Padang. The second clubhouse, a single-storey affair, was completed on the present site in 1877. The distinctive clock tower of the Victoria Memorial Hall & Theatre rise behind the roof.
Image Size: 375mm x 230mm (unmatted)